Monday, July 16, 2007

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

I just completed an article this morning for a local magazine about our August back to school series..."Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" I guarantee you that I will NEVER appear on a show like that where my "forgotten years" of school may be exposed and the world may find out and my diploma's could be revoked!!!

In our series we are going to talk about what every parent needs to teach their kids about: "Life, God & Sex". It did make me start thinking about my 2 kids (13 & 10) and what is it that I really want them to know. Am I going to leave it to someone else to pass on to them or am I going to be the one that passes on the word....I think I will choose me! With that being true - what is it that I want them to know? Stay tuned........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Have you a beautiful t-shirt?
Please, send me its photo
and the link of your blog,
I' ll publish in my blog!
EMAIL:
ivo.giulivo@gmail.com