Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bitter Valley, AZ

What a day at NorthStar today! Our "Summer of Love" tour stop today was "Bitter Valley, AZ". This is the place we begin to live when "bitterness" and "resentment" settle in to our lives! It was incredible to watch people in our services, literally by the hundreds, let go of their past and move on out of this town they have wasted years in! If you weren't with us - stop by our website www.northstarchurch.org and listen in - it was an awesome morning!!

I can't say I have never spent time in Bitter Valley, I am just thankful that I have not lived there for long!! I have been forgiven so much - passing it on is now my job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sup linch! Hey man yesterday was AWESOME bro! God really did some amazing thing through you guys yesterday! The way that the Holy Spirit moved through His word and song was incredible! Thanks for being a GREAT example of a leader to all of us @ NorthStar! Love ya man, praying for ya!!!

Chris Huff