Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Upcoming Series

We are in the middle of a totally fun fall series called "Fanatic" that is challenging the NStar people to leave the stands and get involved in the game! The first week was the challenge to "get in the game" and serve in ministries and last week was "Home-Field Advantage" which was about opening up your home to host a small group! We have had great response both weekends! This weekend is about "Away Games", which is about how we reach out to those who are not "interested" in church or God.....should be really interesting!

Yesterday, our creative team spent two hours brainstorming our new series coming out in November "Spin".....I love these times because I leave the meeting with so many great ideas for the series! With our economy & market like it is right now in NW ATL, I think the series out of Philippians will be timely. I think a lot of our people feel like their lives are in a "Spin" right now and they really do not know how to get out! I am praying for a breakthrough series for a lot of our people!! I will keep you posted!

No comments: