Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

I am sitting here in my house right now a little sad........not because it is Halloween and as one of my staff members heard one person say "It is Satan's birthday"....that is funny to me! I am sad because my 2 kids just took off trick or treating with their friends and it seems like yesterday they were the little one's coming to the door and now one is about to go to Middle School and one to High School!

I am feeling nostalgic tonight and feeling like time has slipped away so quickly!! Dads, if you are reading this, don't wish away time, enjoy every minute......it goes so quick!! Don't get so lost in planting or growing a great church that you can't remember what their costume was for Halloween and which house on the street to avoid because they pass out "toothbrushes" instead of candy!! A kid's nightmare!!

Over the last 10 years of NorthStar we have experienced some things that I never dreamed I would see or be a part of......but........the last 10 years of experiences with my 2 kids have been even better!! Don't miss the best chasing what you think is better!!

Better go, there are some goblins & cowboys coming up my driveway!!

No comments: