Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday

I am so glad that is Friday.......here are some reasons:
  • One day closer to NStar on Sunday Morning (Away Games in Fanatic Series)
  • Friday night football tonight! I will be at the Kennesaw Mountain vs. Harrison game.....should be a packed out place!
  • Going to the GT vs. Army game tomorrow with my family....it will be fun to be all together for the day!!
  • Spending the day today with my favorite person in the world, my good-looking wife Anne!!
  • Last two baseball games of the fall are Sunday - glad for the break but sad it is over - our team has really looked good lately!
  • Mary-Michal's cheerleading competition her squad has worked so hard on is Sunday......go Hoya's and go Mary-Michal!!!
It is great to have things you love to do and people you love to be with.......when your whole weekend consist of those two elements, it should be a blast to experience!!

No comments: