Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blogs & Thoughts

I absolutely love catching up and reading guys blogs across the country. What an opportunity to learn from some sharp guys and to keep up with what God is doing and what God is teaching them! To all those out there that are writing - keep it up.....good stuff! Ten years ago you had to go to conference to continue learning and growing and staying challenged but now you can listen to podcast (Have over 20 I listen to at various times) and read daily blogs(20+) that I subscribe to so I can keep up!!

God has blessed us so much here at NStar - I pray we are faithful to give away the lessons we have learned! This next year, I want to put together a once a month lunch for 5-10 church planters so we can dialogue and learn from each other. If you are interested in being a part of this, shoot me a note (nstar710@gmail.com) and we will begin meeting in November. I don't have tons of wisdom but I have gotten some great experience in church planting and learned some great lessons in the last almost 11 years! Thought I would throw it out there...this is a free deal and I will even pick up the lunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would jump on that opportunity if I lived in Georgia.

Anonymous said...

Be careful...that lunch thing is only for the first meeting right? :)
bc you will have a full house...