Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rearview Mirror

  • Anne & I went out to dinner together on Friday night.....it was nice!!  We had some Japanese food at Sapporo's and met some super nice people!  Great to be out with my girl!!
  • The Allatoona baseball team had a team "yard-sale" on Saturday at AHS - it was chilly - felt like fall!!
  • Came home and watched GT hang on for a victory of Clemson.....I worried for a little while but the Jackets came through!!
  • Thanks to the kindness of a good buddy from NStar, John Greer, we went to the new Cobb Energy Centre to see Lady Antebellum & Josh Turner!!!  We had a blast!!  Both Lady Antebellum and Josh were incredible - nothing like watching great performers hold a crowd in their hands!!  Great concert - great friends there - with my family - what a fun night!!
  • Solid AM at NorthStar today..heavy topic on Everyday Joe "Loneliness"....it was so sad to look out in some people's eyes and see sadness.......Joseph left us some great lessons on how to defeat "loneliness"
  • In the 9:30am service our drum shield crashed on the drummer during our intro song - it was crazy but it was funny!!!  Look out on "you-tube"
  • I dedicated a child this morning that was related to former Atlanta Falcon great Tommy Nobis....he sat on the 2nd row.....one of the all-time football greats in this city!  I was a little nervous!
  • Went to my in-laws for a good lunch!
  • Spent the afternoon at Allatoona on the baseball field with Casey getting some work in!!  I am so proud of that boy and how hard he is working!
  • Mary-Michal brought home incredible grades from school - she is adapting to middle school really good!!
  • Huge week ahead - Management Team meeting early in the AM and a good full day ahead!!  I wrap up at Allatoona on the baseball field with the "Bucs" as they get ready for their final 2 weeks of the season
  • On Wednesday, I fly to Lynchburg to speak at a Liberty University alumni function!  Look forward to going back to the place I had so many great memories!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give all the LU people a HIGH five for us !!!!!!!
Can u pack someone in the suitcase?