Sunday, October 26, 2008

17 Years!


17 years ago on a beautiful fall day in Charleston, WV I married the greatest woman in the world! She was more then than I could ever ask for: loved the Lord, funny, great friend, loved sports, (thought I was good at baseball), smart and absolutely gorgeous!!!! I remember standing there that day and thinking that I was the luckiest guy in the world!

Today, 17 years later, there is NO doubt that I married the greatest woman in the world! She is more than I could ever ask for: loves the Lord, loves to laugh, still drop dead gorgeous, my closest friend, loves sports, (still thinks I was pretty good at baseball), incredible mom to the 2 blessings in our lives, loyal to her friends, never misses a chance to give a holler for anything that has West Virginia on it, great sister, awesome daughter to her parents, believes the best about people, loves NorthStar and believes in me often more than I believe in myself, great Aunt, incredibly hard worker, can build or fix anything (thankfully), volunteers for everything and absolutely the 1 person in this world that I cannot imagine living life without!

She is more now to me than she was the day that I thought she was everything!!! I cannot wait for all of the years to come.....they just keep getting better!!! Happy Anniversary Annie!!! I would say yes again today and everyday for the rest of my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May you be blessed this day and everyday