Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rearview Mirror

  • Great back to school Sunday at NStar!!  
  • We prayed over teachers in both services (both rooms) - there are tons of teachers that come to NStar - I love that!!!  These people are on the front lines!
  • We totally flipped our services today with an opening video and coming out with "I stand amazed" - it was STRONG!!!  Great to switch things up!
  • One thing we talked about today that is so true - we "procrastinate" the things in life that are most important when life gets in a hurry!
  • Closed service with "Stop & Stare" by One Republic - our new guy, Eric Abney, nailed it!!
  • I have chilled this afternoon and I cannot believe that summer is over & school cranks up tomorrow!!
  • Watching Olympics tonight (Anne loves the Olympics).....if she loves it - it is good for me!!
  • Great weekend start to August Rush!

No comments: