Friday, August 29, 2008

Here we go!

  • Great creative team day at Red Top on Tuesday! We brainstormed the next 3 series and came out with some awesome stuff!! So fun to be around smart/creative people!
  • Met on Wednesday with good friend, Ira Blumenthal, who just wrote a book called Brand You. Ira is one of the leading people in the world in branding and everytime I spend time with him - I leave better! You have got to pick up his book - it is right on the money!
  • NStar is blowing it out on the weekends and we are in the process of figuring out what to do next.......some of the ideas are pretty exciting!!
  • Met with Alan Riley on Wednesday.....Alan works with 316 networks and is just a great guy and brilliant in the media/streaming world! I always learn so much when we hook up!
  • I was able to spend some time on Thursday with Jeff Cranston, pastor of Low Country Community Church in Hilton Head, SC. When we used to vacation in HH, LCCC was where I would attend on Sunday's, and I always loved it! Jeff is on a sabbatical and coming through ATL and we were able to spend some good time together! I know he came to ask me some questions but I left with more than I am sure he did!! He is a sharp guy! My good friends, Todd & Cynthia Cullen, are serving with him now and they are leading the new campus on the Island! Look forward to talking to Jeff again soon!
  • Casey started tryouts for the Allatoona High fall baseball team yesterday....it was weird watching and not being on the field! They will tryout again on Saturday and Monday.
  • I spoke to the Allatoona Football team for a minute and I will do a devotional for them before their first home game tonight! Should be fun!!
  • I am off to enjoy my day off with Anne....a little shopping, some lunch, a movie - all before the kids get out of school!!!

No comments: