Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rearview Mirror

  • The Kingdom series started today......NStar joined 8 other local churches to talk about "The Kingdom" - I heard a phrase last year from Vance Pittman who pastors in Las Vegas...."The church is a gathering place where we teach & talk about the kingdom"
  • The Kingdom of God = the rule & reign of God in our lives!
  • Services were slammed and standing room only in the main room at our 11am service and standing room only at 11am in True North!  WOW!
  • Used Matt Papa song "Kingdom Come"....it was strong!
  • Introduced "God of this City" as our close each week - the passion our people sang with gave me chills!
  • We shot a video today for next Sunday that will be unreal - you can't miss seeing it next week!
  • We were home this afternoon and I watched the Falcons whip the Lions!  I was so happy for the Falcons after the long year they had last year - it looked they were having a great time!
  • GT looked good yesterday - big win over BC on the road!
  • Mary-Michal did great cheering again Saturday - I am so proud of her, she looks so big out there!!  I love that girl!
  • I so miss coaching right now but I am enjoying going and being a spectator at Casey's practices & games....
  • Had a great time with Allatoona as chaplain again this past Friday - I am going to enjoy watching these guys grow up!  Coach Varner & his coaches are doing a super job!
  • Big week this week - big decisions and big prayers being prayed!!  Can't wait to see what God has in store!

No comments: