Monday, September 22, 2008

I want to be great!

I want NorthStar to be a great church! I truly want this body of believers to make a HUGE difference in Kennesaw & Acworth (GA)! Personally, I want to be an incredible leader and lead in a Godly way not only at the church but also at my home! Bottom line, if I am involved in something I want it to be Great!

We learned yesterday @ NorthStar that God's view of greatness is a little different than ours!

To be great - I have to be a great servant and go to the back of the line! I have to be okay that no one knows my name and no one knows of NStar - they just have to know about the God that I serve!

Greatness is exhibited most by serving.........Everything in me tells me to step up and go the front and God says....stay in the back and let others go first!

I pray that at the end of my journey, God finds my life to have been a "great" one!!

No comments: