Thursday, September 25, 2008

Highlight of the week!!!

On Tuesday, Anne & I were able to go out and eat lunch with Brian & Amy Bloye and Jr & Devin Lee. We had a blast and it was so great to hang out with like-minded friends who love the same things we love and experience all of the same things we experience!! What I love most about these guys is that they are real and what you see in public is really who they are!!

Brian & I have been friends for the past 11 years and he is absolutely one of the most solid leaders I have ever met! He knows what he is about and sticks to his plan better than anyone I know!! I love that guy......he is a true friend and I cannot even begin to tell you what an encouragement he has been to me!

JR & I met a few months ago and outside Brian when WestRidge started, I knew there was a new game in town! He is funny, super sharp & a learner! Freedom has big days in store and JR is the perfect guy to lead this great church! My next Sunday off I am heading to Freedom and checking it out!! Can't wait!

I can't wait until we all hook up again soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your next day off needs to be soon! You got to come check us out...