Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rearview Mirror

  • Incredible Sunday wrapping up "Still Standing"
  • Expected low crowds due to holiday....was I ever wrong!! Place was packed - standing room at the late hour!!
  • Left after service and went to a "cabin" in Topton, NC on Lake Nantahala. No cell service, no tv, no computer access......it was just what we needed!
  • Maybe the most beautiful place I have ever been!! It was NOT quite a cabin - more like a castle nestled in the woods on the lake and it was absolutely incredible!
  • It has been so long since I rested and just enjoyed the family....just what I needed! We played games - fished - and basically just chilled!! I ate way to much - but it was so good!!
  • Came back today and sort of hated to leave! Hated to see how many e-mails & phone calls I had missed and guess what I learned........Life had moved on just fine without me for a few days.
  • Got home to watch some good TV that we had DVR'd
  • The return of 24 was SOLID and it was good to have Jack back!! Should be a great season!! Good stuff - new story line but same Jack!! Welcome back 24!
  • The Unit once again did not disappoint - what a great show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacks back!!!! WOOOOOOO I am really enjoying the new 24