Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last week of Still Standing

Tomorrow we will wrap up our "Still Standing" series!  It has been super timely in my life and I think in the lives of a lot of others!  

My prayer for today is that my faith will be in "who God is" not "what God does"......The easiest time to quit and get out of the race we are in is when God does not come through like we thought He would.....or He should!

I pray that I will trust Him no matter what and seek His best not just mine!!

Hard....you bet

Worth it.....no doubt!!

Can't wait for Sunday!!

I am off to watch my favorite little girl, Mary-Michal, cheer in her 6th grade football superbowl!!!  It is going to be COLD but totally worth it!!

1 comment:

Ryle Raider Football said...

Mike, like the website. Hope all if well with your family. David Hill
www.dthill.com