Saturday, July 26, 2008

Praying for Sunday!

I am praying for a big day at NStar tomorrow......We continue our Meet Joy series and we will be talking about contentment! If we could get a grip on contentment our "joy" would change a ton!

Tomorrow night we will gather for "NorthStar @ the Lake" - our picnic and baptism!! There are over 80 already signed up and I am sure some more will hit tomorrow - always one of the highlights of my year! I am totally blown away by what God is doing all around us!

I am sitting here tonight after a good Saturday:
  • Hung out with Casey all day - I love that boy!!
  • Went & saw my brother & his wife (David & Nancy) and their twins.....the kids are getting so cute and it was great to see them!!
  • C-man & I went and saw "Dark Knight" - what a great flick!! The spiritual overtones are unreal!
  • Got home in time to watch the Braves blow their lead - that was brutal!!
  • Casey just smoked me in "major league baseball" on PS2.....you know you are old when you get ripped that bad!
  • Sitting here going over my notes for Sunday
  • Missing my 2 girls like crazy - we are having fun but the house is just not the same!!
I can't wait to tell you what all God does tomorrow!!!

No comments: