Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Back!

After a week of baseball at Disney and the other time spent at the parks enjoying the world of Mickey and a few days with the fam at Clearwater Beach chilling.....I am back!

Of course, I have heard nothing but raves about the past 2 weekends at NStar! Brad last week and then Daniel this past week knocked it out - it feels so good to be away and know that your team is blowing it out!!! Way to go guys!

As you can imagine, I have a ton piled up to get done and I know that the next few weeks leading up to school are going to be nuts!

I lost a great friend as well this past weekend and I am so sad for his sweet family that he left behind. He was one of our original core families at NStar and though they moved to the other side of town, I had kept up with them pretty well through the years. The funeral will be late this week and they have asked me to do the service.....please pray for them!!

Here we go.........

No comments: