Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I want to wish all of my friends & family a very Happy Thanksgiving!! We have so much to be thankful for and my life has been so blessed by all the special people that God has sent my way! Today I get to spend the day with the people in my life that mean the most to me, my incredible family, and think about how blessed we really are to have each other and to have such a great life!

Today, my heart goes out to my assistant Ludell Bishop, whose mom went home to be with her Savior early Wednesday morning. I know that their hearts are heavy during this time - so please lift up this special family! When Anne & I moved to Kennesaw in 1991 Eddie & Ludell Bishop were two of the first people to take us in and model for us a great marriage and the way to parent.....they have blessed our lives more they will ever know! I am sure praying for this family during this time!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: